We’re looking for some bad ass remote interns.
• You are preferably on the path to a Hunter S. Thompson like writing career. Enrollment in English or Journalism and/or previous related experience is not necessary, but highly preferred
• Must love all things pop culture and and the internet itself
• Basic experience with social media Facebook, Twitter, Google+
• A computer with an internet connection
• Over 18
• Ability to commit at minimum 20 short articles per week
• Journalistic Development: Learning how to properly spot a relevant and intriguing headline that users can’t help but click on, learn to find and pitch stories from multiple sources and leads
• Become a Source for Content: Learn how to properly aggregate information from multiple sources for our editors and build a following because of your finds
• Every Cultso.com intern will be awarded a small stipend at the conclusion of their duration. Some interns will be awarded cheeseburgers just for the fun of it.
We’re looking for interns that can work from home, their basements, dorm rooms, or wherever you choose, as long as you can send us high quality editorial content that is current, original and relevant to the pop culture blogosphere.
If you think this sounds like your ideal internship, send an email to [email protected] with the subject “Intern” Then, tell us a little bit about yourself and why you’re perfect for the job. Paste your resume and any writing samples at the bottom of the email. (No attachments. We don’t want your Trojan viruses).
We really look forward to hearing from you.